8 Top Tips for running great 121s with your people….
20 May 19
* Fix a time and don’t change unless you really must. They’re a priority
* Make them 60-90 minutes every month but can be more frequent.
* Start with how they are, personal development, then learning from challenges/successes, then the work and objectives.
* It’s their time, not just yours so listen and ask open questions
* If they ask for advice, start with “what would you do?”
* If you’re giving advice and feedback remember it needs to be timely, well delivered (as the recipient best receives it) and accurate.
* Make notes and record actions