Purpose and Mission
build a great future for all the organisations, boards and people we work with.
- build stronger boards and senior leaders
- maximise the performance of people and teams
- support HR teams to deliver the vision and strategy of their organisation
We do this by:
- using our extensive, hands on and practical experience
- identifying the best solutions through research and evidence
- setting high, professional standards at all times
- being ambitious for the future of our clients
- caring about the people we work with
What we do
Gallanach is a consulting and advisory firm consisting of proven senior managers and board directors working with SMEs, not for profit and public sector organisations. We have many years of hands on, practical experience of leading organisations, boards and teams to improve performance through strategic insight and evidence based solutions. We focus on the following activities:
1. Supporting boards and senior teams to improve their performance and governance.
• Creating vision, mission and values
• Strategic review and planning
• Board Governance
• Board and executive performance review and leadership development
2. Helping organisations to maximize the performance of their people and teams
• Design and delivery of OD programmes to improve company and people performance
• Formulate and implement strategies for cultural change including digital workforce transformation.
• Deliver due diligence, integration and change programmes for M&A and TUPE.
• Design and delivery of health and wellbeing programmes
• Resolve workplace conflict and disputes
3. Building high performing HR teams
• Review HR performance.
• Design HR strategies and structures.
• Support senior HR leadership
• Provide interim HR leadership solutions