Gallanach Coaching Services
06 December 17
Gallanach has expertise in working with Chairs, CEOs, executive directors and senior leaders to help them excel in their leadership roles. Our tailored coaching service helps leaders to identify and work on key priorities in order to improve their own performance and that of their businesses.
As well as coaching leaders to better performance we also coach them through the challenges of career transitions.
In particular, we specialise in working with senior HR professionals looking to move into a Director or CEO role.
Our Coaching Approach
Evidence shows coaching is most effective when focused on improving individual performance and that’s where we focus our efforts. We do this through:
- a positive and supportive but challenging and accountable relationship;
- an intent to help and enable by releasing the individual’s potential for change and learning;
- consistent use of skilled questioning, active listening, helpful clarification and constructive feedback towards goals and objectives.
Our Recent Work
Recent examples of our work include coaching:
- a chair of a charity board through a turnaround programme and subsequent merger;
- a Director of HR overseeing a cultural change programme following two large mergers;
- two newly appointed leaders as they transition into their roles.