Organisational Development Services
28 October 19
Organisation development (OD) is the practice of adapting, improving and evolving an organisation so that it can grow or advance. The main focus is on developing people and systems so the organisation can improve its performance and achieve its strategic goals.
We have in depth, extensive experience of designing and delivering organisational development programmes. Our team comprises senior HR and OD practitioners who have led programmes in a variety of organisations carrying out the following services.
- Design and delivery of organisational development strategies.
- Creation and implementation of organisational values and behaviours
- Transformation and culture change programmes
- Due diligence, integration and change programmes for M&A and TUPE
- Organisation design and workforce planning
- Facilitated away days