Registration Coming Soon.
If you are a new or experienced manager working with teams or you have a role related to people development or learning and development, this webinar is for you.
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by virtual working?
- Finding that clear thinking is more difficult?
- Struggling to make good decisions efficiently?
- Keen to learn different ways to listen, think, and be with your colleagues and teams?
Come along to a free taster on techniques to think well and think well together. Our 60-minute interactive webinar will introduce you to a range of techniques and tools, many of these drawn from best practice in coaching.
- Listening Pairs
- The power of audio only
- Thinking well together
- The power of questions
- Questions with no answers
After the webinar, Gallanach will be setting up small peer groups to further develop listening and question making skills, working as peer learning groups.