Leadership and Management Development Services
28 October 19
We are experts on the design and delivery of leadership and management development programmes. Our programmes improve the quality, consistency and performance of leadership and management practice across organisations to support the achievement of your strategic goals.
Our approach is to work closely with clients to design the most effective programme for them. No two organisations are the same and so taking time to understand the needs and priorities is an important part of the way we work. Broadly, our approach has four phases.
- Diagnostic – We build a detailed understanding of your current leadership and management practice, capabilities and challenges, what your programme aims are and what the organisation needs from leaders.
- Co-Design – We will use the data collected and apply the principles of evidence-based practice, to co-design programme structure and content that will develop leaders individually and collectively, that is results orientated, innovative and flexible. Our approach to co-design is highly collaborative where we share and develop the evolving approach throughout and to a final content, rather than working separately and presenting back a full proposal.
- Delivery – Programme content will be tailored to the specific needs of clients using a variety of methods. We are experienced at delivering, for example, workshops, smaller cohort sessions, action learning sets, 360 feedback and individual coaching, aimed a developing skills, knowledge and behaviours. Our delivery can be face to face, digital and a combination of the two. We also have a range of practical toolkits that can be adapted to the specific needs of clients. Our programme delivery team comprises highly experienced facilitators and coaches who can deliver in a variety of setting, from workshops through to individual coaching sessions. We also have access to support from senior leaders in commercial, public and voluntary sector organisations.
- Evaluation – We will evaluate the effectiveness of the programme against the stated objectives. We will track whether the intended outcomes are being achieved, and if not, collectively adjust our approach. Evaluation will be carried pre and post each event and more generally throughout the programme against agreed measures. We will provide regular reports based on evaluation feedback.
Coaching and Action Learning Sets
We have a pool of experienced and qualified coaches and action learning set facilitators that can deliver this support within a programme or as a separate intervention.
Management Skills Workshops
In addition to our longer term leadership and management programmes, we can design and deliver workshops on specific management skills. These can be commissioned individually or as a series. In recent months we have delivered workshops for the following management skills.
- Great 121s
- Objective setting
- Giving Feedback
- Courageous Conversations
- Coaching skills
- Leading individuals
- Leading high performing teams
- Decision making and delegation
- Managing change
- Project Management