Become an Outstanding Manager and Leader in this Digital World
Transform yourself into a highly engaging, motivational and inspiring leader of people in our new era of remote working.
Join our FREE Webinar on Thursday 26th November at 12.30 GMT to find out how.Join our Webinar
You know that leading your team should be your biggest priority, but why does it feel so tough?
Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- You’re in back to back online meetings day after day with zero energy, a to-do list as long as your arm with no time to think about your big objectives, strategy, developing yourself and your team
- You're struggling with workload but find it difficult to delegate as you worry about the impact on your team even though it makes life more difficult for you
- Some of your team are difficult to work with, maybe even the team is dysfunctional, and you don't how to deal with it
- Deadlines, targets and objectives are being missed and you don't know how to get it back on track
- You get fearful and anxious about giving feedback and having difficult conversations, especially remotely, so often avoid them
- You spend too much time dealing with a few of your neediest staff while feeling guilty about the lack of attention on the rest
You're not alone!
Chances are, like most leaders, you're experiencing one or more of these scenarios.
But it doesn't need to be like this.
That's why we've created The Rise of the Digital Leader
- You're delivering on your priorities AND giving excellent leadership to your team
- The work is under control, team performance is good and you're feeling great about yourself as a leader (where did that imposter syndrome go?)
- You're dealing confidently with difficult behaviours and giving feedback without the stress and anxiety you felt before
- You're spending quality time with each of the team, helping them to fulfil their work and career ambitions and doing the same for yourself
- You've time to plan for the future, ensuring that you hit these big goals
- You're seen as a model leader in the organisation
All while working remotely and in the office.
We'll show you how to make this transformation in our webinar.
Meet Norman Blissett, Managing Director of Gallanach who will lead the webinar
"I created The Rise of the Digital Leader, to help transform managers and leaders into experts in leading their people. Too often, I've seen dedicated and committed leaders struggle to lead their people really well.
It can be tough to lead people, especially now in the digital world. But with support and guidance you can get much, much better. That's what we do in the Rise of the Digital Leader."
Here's what people are saying about our digital programmes.
"The programme provided an excellent opportunity to understand some of the essential skills I need to develop to become a good leader. It was also an opportunity to share any current issues in a safe environment, supported by Norman and my colleagues. Would thoroughly recommend this particular course to other new or aspiring leaders."
"The course was engaging, thought provoking and informative. I learnt a lot of useful information and practical knowledge that has already been put into practice at work and in daily life. I would highly recommend the course to all new leaders."
Hear more from our clients about our workshops
"Cannot think of anything to improve the session. Excellent workshop."
"Although I regularly attend meetings, both formal and informal, I found the information and toolkit really useful."
"I just wanted to send through a quick thank you for the training yesterday very insightful and thought provoking."
"A really well-run session providing space to think and plan. Thank you very much."
"To repeat my thanks for yesterday’s session. The session has given me a really usefulset of hints and tips– thank you."
"We received great feedback on the course material delivered as always."
"Really enjoyed the content today and thanks for being patient in a not so ideal environment. Loads of valuable tools to utilise, thanks for sharing the presentation and docs."