Become an Outstanding Manager and Leader in this Digital World
Transform yourself into a highly engaging, motivational and inspiring leader of people in our new era of remote working.
Join one of our FREE Webinars to find out how. Click on the button below to select your webinar.
This webinar is for you if...
- You’re in back to back online meetings day after day with zero energy, a to-do list as long as your arm with no time to think about your big objectives, strategy, developing yourself and your team.
- You're struggling with workload but find it difficult to delegate as you worry about the impact on your team even though it makes life more difficult for you.
- Some of your team are difficult to work with, maybe even the team is dysfunctional, and you don't how to deal with it.
- Deadlines, targets and objectives are being missed and you don't know how to get it back on track.
- You get fearful and anxious about giving feedback and having difficult conversations, especially remotely, so often avoid them.
- You spend too much time dealing with a few of your neediest staff while feeling guilty about the lack of attention on the rest.
- You want to be a great manager and leader of your people but don't know how.
Meet Norman Blissett, Managing Director of Gallanach who will lead the webinar
"I created The Rise of the Digital Leader, to help transform managers and leaders into experts in leading their people. Too often, I've seen dedicated and committed leaders struggle to lead their people really well.
It can be tough to lead people, especially now in the digital world. But with support and guidance you can get much, much better. That's what we do in the Rise of the Digital Leader."
Here's what people are saying about our digital programmes.
"The programme provided an excellent opportunity to understand some of the essential skills I need to develop to become a good leader. It was also an opportunity to share any current issues in a safe environment, supported by Norman and my colleagues. Would thoroughly recommend this particular course to other new or aspiring leaders."
"The course was engaging, thought provoking and informative. I learnt a lot of useful information and practical knowledge that has already been put into practice at work and in daily life. I would highly recommend the course to all new leaders."